Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{Christmas Card Templates} Erin Leigh Designs

Hi Friends! I have been super busy designing away! I have some awesome Christmas Card templates available for sale in my etsy shop. These cards are available for customers and photographers but can not be resold as a photoshop file! These are digital files on sale for $5. Just send my your picture/s and information and I'll add it to the card. Then you can either print it yourself or I can print it. My Christmas Card print pricing is $50 for 25 flat cards (front & back) or $60 for 25 folded cards. Contact me through email or through etsy for more information!



Visit me at Erin Leigh Designs on etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com