Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{Jenna & Chelsea} Kansas City Teen & Senior Photographer

Jenna & Chelsea are two adorable teens I photographed last week at Zona Rosa in Kansas City, Missouri. They are the sweetest girls and we had a great time walking around taking pictures despite the cold! After this shoot I realized how much I LOVE taking pictures of teens and seniors! They are just fun and carefree and listen to you :) 

Here are my favorites from our shoot! Thanks girls!
Jenna


Chelsea


Jenna & Chelsea

The girls loved the Volkswagen bus and the telephone booth! Thanks for bearing the cold and listening to my directions!


13 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous girls! I love the black and white images, they are especially nice. Good work!

Pam Douglas said...

these are wonderful....i especially like the one in the phone booth!

Erin said...

Gorgeous girls! You did a fantastic job!

Christene said...

What fun pictures and gorgeous girls! Love the phone booth too.

Kelly Lynne said...

Fun pictures. Great job.

Kimberlee said...

So much fun!!!

Bobbie said...

I bet you had a blast with these two! Loving the one of Jenna on the stairs!!

Stacey S said...

Fun photos and pretty girls! Love the phone booth shot.

Terry Robison said...

I am so privileged to have beautiful grandchildren! I have enjoyed our Chelsea in every stage of her life. Thank you for posting these lovely pictures.......

Amanda said...

Wow what 2 beautiful girls and you captured that perfectly! Great job!

Michelle Rooney said...

Looks like fun! Great shots!

Faith Cherisse Photography said...

Beautiful! Great work!

clippingimages said...

outstanding photography.....

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com