Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{Jay & Ron} Lenexa Wedding Photographer, Kansas City Wedding Photographer

My friend Jay got married in October and I managed to take a few pictures as a guest. It was a lovely wedding and the reception was at the Lenexa Conference Center, which is such a cute venue. I also made her wedding cake and groom's cake so it was a busy morning for me. I was rushing around finishing the cake and delivering it. I was glad I was able to capture a few photos from the day.  You may also remember some pictures of a little boy, Mariano, that I posted on here. Mariano is Jay's son and I loved the photos I took of him after the wedding. To see the pictures of Mariano, click here. For now, here are my favorites from their wonderful wedding day!

  

This is my favorite photo. Such a beautiful couple :)

 

I'm so happy for you Jay & Ron! Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com