Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Some Of Our Favorite Holiday Ornaments!

It's hard to believe it's almost Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Wow! This year went fast! I have to say it's been an okay year but I really hope 2011 is way better! Hopefully, some new and great things will be around the corner for me and you! In honor of the holidays, I wanted to share some of our favorite tree ornaments.  Oh how I love the holidays! Presents, food, friends, family! What is better?? Well I do love pictures as well :) Here are some of my family's favorite holiday ornaments mixed in with some holiday light bokeh. What are your favorite ornaments?


Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com