Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{2011 Investment Guide Available} Kansas City, Overland Park Senior, Wedding, Portrait Photographer

It's finally done! Erin Leigh Studio Photography & Design's 2011 Investment Guide is now available. Here's a summary, which is also shown on my website HERE.

Portrait Creative Fee - $150The portrait creative fee includes a 1 - 2 hour session at a location of your choice, for up to 5 people ($25 for each additional person), and 30-40 professionally retouched images uploaded to an online password protected gallery within 2 weeks. Each client will also receive a complimentary consultation by phone or email to discuss the details of the shoot. Please fill out the questionnaire to help with this process.
**The Creative Fee covers my time and talent as a professional photographer. No prints or digital files are included. The entire fee is due at the time of booking in order to reserve your date. I also offer a la carte prints, collections and digital prints. Collections start at $250. Please contact me for my full pricing list. There is a MINIMUM $300 order requirement for all portrait (senior, family, child, newborn) sessions (not including the creative fee). A Kansas Sales Tax of 8.65% will be added to all orders.

Wedding Packages Begin at $600 for 3 hours of wedding day coverage. Contact me for the full price list. Engagement pictures are discounted with the purchase of a wedding package.

Head Shots are $75 for a 20 minute session either at your home, my home studio, or an outdoor location and 2 high resolution digital files with a print release.
**Pricing is subject to change without notice.


I also have some great products that I will detailing on the blog soon! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com