Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{Baby Jenson} Overland Park Baby Photographer

I just had to post a few images of my little nephew. He is such a cutie. He got baptized near Christmas and I did a fun little shoot after his baptism. This one is my favorite. Miley, my beagle, just wanted to give him some kisses.



Also look at his adorable little tie. It matches his dad's tie. So cute!


He is such a happy little guy :)

Ahh Baby J is soo adorable isn't he!?! I can't wait for his next visit and some more photos of this little guy.

Hope everyone is having a great snow week!



11 comments:

Melissa M. said...

What a great smile! Love the tie shirt.

Melissa Klein said...

What a cutie! Love his big blue eyes, and that tie shirt is adorable!

Ridge Meadows Photography said...

Adorable! love the second photo!:)

Andrea Gomoll said...

How cute - great job!

amy said...

oh i love that last shot especially-- so stinkin cute!!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a cutie, these are precious and what a blessing for your family!

Tammy said...

Nothing better than a few doggy kisses, adorable!

Erin Leigh said...

thanks ladies!

Christy F said...

I love that tie picture - absolutely adorable!!!!

Amy Lucy said...

He is so adorable! Great job!

Deirdre said...

Sweetness!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com