Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{A Little Update}

Sorry I have been missing in action! I tend to update my Facebook fan page more often than the blog. I have been busy working on some things, including my new Design Shop. The Design Shop is meant for photographers and will include, card templates, digital papers, storyboards and more! As of now, the Grand Opening will kick off next week with a fabulous giveaway from some amazing vendors! I am soo excited about this! So make sure to check back next week in order to enter the giveaway and get some awesome photography templates from my new shop!

In case you haven't checked Facebook, the winner of the Lucky in Love Contest was Photo # 1! I can't wait to take this family's photos!

I am also in the midst of working on some advertising ideas and rebranding my websites! So much to do!

It's also starting to get warmer here in Kansas City and I'm super pumped to get outside and take some photos! So be sure to book your spring session now!

And because I can't do a post without a photo, here's a photo of a 4 week old from a recent session (a blog post is coming soon)!


Have a great day and enjoy the warm weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com