Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Newborn Photographer {Adalyn}

I had the opportunity to photograph 4 week old infant, Adalyn. She has the cutest chubby cheeks and bright eyes. I was there quite awhile waiting for her to fall asleep. Which she did but only for a few moments. For newborn sessions, I typically photograph the baby in the family home using natural light and my portable studio. We also did a few lifestyle photos, which I love doing. Lifestyle photography always seems more real and meaningful than posed.  I love both posed and photo journalistic styles of newborn photography. If you are looking for one of the best natural light Kansas City Newborn Photographers, email me info@erinleighstudio.com to set up your session. We also have money saving baby plans to choose from. Visit http://www.erinleighstudio.com/site/#/galleries/kiddos/1/ to view more Newborn Photography.


Precious newborn in a soft knit hat. She was finally sleepy for a bit.



 I placed baby Adalyn in an adorable doll crib. Here she finally fell asleep and stretched out!



More newborn sleepy time!


Look at those precious baby feet.


 Baby Adalyn wearing an adorable headband from Gracie's Garden Designs.

Look for another post with family photos with Baby A!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com