Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Family Photographer {Olivia}

A couple of months ago, I visited my super adorable cousins. Olivia is the only girl out of 7 boys. So when ever she gets to hang out with another girl, she is so excited. She had to show me her new room, her dolls, her dresses and more. I snapped a few images while I was visiting. She loves to pose and loved drinking her coke! Olivia was also my flower girl in my wedding a few years ago. It's hard to believe how big she is getting! She's a cutie! Check out a few of the cute images I got of her!









Be sure to contact Erin Leigh Studio Photography & Design for summer and fall children and family photo sessions in Kansas City. The summer is filling up fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com