Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Senior Portrait Photographer {Asia - Part 2}

I took senior portraits of Ms. Asia a few weeks ago. She is a 2011 Senior and will be graduating soon. We ended up taking senior photos at the West Bottoms and at the park near 8th and Pennsylvania in Downtown Kansas City. She was a lot of fun and had a sassy gold and black dress for part of the photos. I really loved her in that outfit with the train and bridge location! This is a big post of photos from the shoot you have been waiting for!  So enjoy Asia's beautiful Kansas City Senior Photos.











  
To see more photos of Asia, go here. Contact me for  Kansas City senior portraits, family photos, children photos or weddings at info@erinleighstudio.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com