Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Family Photos at Sar Ko Par Park in Lenexa, KS {"Q" Family}

A few weeks ago, I photographed the "Q" Family. This mom and dad and their two adorable daughters did great with the humidity and heat. We played at the park, on the trees and on the bridges at Sar Ko Par Park in Lenexa, KS. Both girls were so adorable with their rosy cheeks and blonde hair! Enjoy my favorites of this fun family!



To book your on location Lenexa family shoot, contact me at info@erinleighstudio.com.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I love it... I wish that I would have done more of this when our kids were young.... What fun memories!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com