Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Engagement Photography at Cedar Creek in Olathe, KS {Julia and Jake}

When I met Julia and Jake, I loved their excitement and enthusiasm over photography. Julia had so many ideas for the wedding day but was also easy going. They had already taken some engagement photos, so we met up for a mini engagement photo session at sunset at Cedar Creek in Olathe, KS. Although, it was a quick session, we got some great images that capture them perfectly.



I'm so excited to shoot your wedding THIS weekend! To book your engagement session in Overland Park or Olathe, contact info@erinleighstudio.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com