Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Engagement Photos at Loose Park Kansas City {Jess & Phil}

The first time I met Jessica, she went to the wrong Starbucks and locked her keys in the car. Poor girl. She was having a bad day, but was still so happy and excited to talk about her engagement and upcoming wedding to Phil. She was super sweet and I was hoping to shoot their wedding. Well I am! yay! So we met up for some engagement photos at Loose Park in Kansas City, Missouri, which is a popular place for photos in general. It's beautiful with the fountain, pond, swings, rose garden and more. Some of the leaves had already changed colors which we loved. Also Phil got creative and started climbing a tree. These two are so much fun and I can't wait to shoot their wedding next summer. Here's some of my favorites from their engagement session.



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com