Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Wedding Photographer Kansas City {Toni & Ivan}

When I met Toni & Ivan they seemed like a fun and easy going couple! I was super excited to shoot their engagement and wedding. Before the engagement photos, Toni warned me that Ivan was not a big smiler. Well she was right. We tried our best to get him to smile. It was quite entertaining. Despite the rain, the wedding was beautiful and full of dancing. Enjoy some of my favorites from the evening.


Venue: Grand Loft in Ossowatomie, KS
Second Shooter: Rayna Allin


Congrats again Toni & Ivan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com