Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Oakwood Country Club Kansas City Wedding {Brad & Brittany}

Brad and Brittany are by far one of the cutest couples I have ever met. They are so kind and sweet to each other in so many ways. Brad is in med school and Brittany is a nurse which fits them perfectly. These two tied the knot at Prairie Village Baptist Church and continued the party at Oakwood Country Club in Kansas City, MO. It was a gorgeous summer day and I was so glad to be a part of it! Congrats you two!


Makeup: Salon Spice
Wedding Dress: The Gown Gallery
Bridesmaid Dresses: Ida's Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com