Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Newborn Photographer {Baby Luca's Hospital Session}

The blog has been a bit quiet recently but for good reason. My little guy, Luca Edward, came 3 weeks early... after two days of labor and a c-section. He is healthy and doing well. I am enjoying him and taking a little bit of maternity leave. 

While I was in the hospital, I did baby Luca's first photo shoot. I just love this little guy and so thankful he is healthy. So check out my favorites below.



newborn in hospital

overland park newborn photography

overland park newborn photography

overland park newborn photography

overland park newborn photography

sleeping baby newborn photos in the hospital

sleeping baby newborn photos in the hospital

newborn footprints

overland park hospital newborn photos

overland park hospital newborn photos

overland park hospital newborn photos

overland park hospital newborn photos

overland park hospital newborn photos

overland park hospital newborn photos

To book your newborn hospital session, email info@erinleighstudio.com. Stay tuned for many more photos of my little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com