Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Newborn Photographer Overland Park {Luca - 9 days old}

As most of you know, I was pregnant during this last wedding season with my first baby. It was definintely a long pregnancy with a couple complications. My little boy came 3 weeks early, but he was healthy and doing well. I was able to get a few newborn photos but not as many as I would have liked. Taking photos of your own infant is a lot harder than I imagined. Plus after just having major surgery, it was harder for me to move around with all the props and backdrops. But check out some of my favorites of Luca Edward born on November 1, 2012

newborn photographer overland park, kscrying baby photo newborn photographer overland park, ks

newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn photographer overland park, ks
baby feet
newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn hair
newborn photographer overland park, ks
newborn photographer overland park, ks

We are very blessed with this little guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com