Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photography {Ben + Caroline}

Ben and Caroline are one of the sweetest couples I've ever met. We had a gorgeous engagement session at the Nelson Atkins Museum and the West Bottoms this summer and a fun winter wedding! They got married at the Brookside Campus Community Church and their reception was at the Demdaco building. It was super cold on their wedding day but we still did most of the photos outside.

 
 

Congrats Ben & Caroline!

Vendors

Venue: Demdaco
Photography: Erin Leigh Studio
Florist: The Flower Girl
Wedding Dress: La Sposa from The Gown Gallery
Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff
Chairs/Tables: Party Time Rentals

5 comments:

Angela said...

These are just stunning! And I love her shoes!

Amanda Johnson said...

Ok.... seriously BEAUTIFUL work!!! I'm in love! Great job! Awesome works of ART!!! : )

Gretchen Fawn Photography said...

I feel like I was right there. And what a beautiful love filled right there it was! I want to be friends with these two, they are so sweet. Great work!

Whitney Lane Photography said...

Those detail shots are GORGE! What an amazing location and beautiful couple. Awesome job!

Jete Devisser said...

WOOW!! These are freakin amazing!!! That very first shot of the dress is just phenomenal. Great, great job!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com