Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Olathe Newborn Photography {Ivy}

Baby Ivy was born in July and oh how much fun was it to meet her. Ivy's parents are long time clients of mine! I photographed their beautiful wedding last year and their maternity session this summer! So scroll on down and enjoy this adorable baby girl!




















To book your newborn session, contact Erin at info@erinleighstudio.com or 913.735.3723.



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com