Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Plaza & Nelson Atkins Museum Engagement {Ryan & Stephanie}

Ryan & Stephanie are such a fun couple! They have great style and sophistication and I'm so glad they chose me to photograph their engagement! I have known Ryan for awhile now as he's my husband's good friend! I met Stephanie about a year ago and thought she was such a sweet girl! And it turns out I went to high school with her sister-in-law! It is such a small world here in Kansas City area! 

We had a great time on the Plaza and at the Nelson Atkins Museum photographing their engagement session. There were too many good ones to show but here is a sampling of my favorites! Congrats Stephanie & Ryan! Looking forward to your wedding!

Engagement Photos Country Club Plaza

Engagement Photos Country Club Plaza

Engagement Photos Country Club Plaza

Engagement Photos Country Club Plaza

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

Engagement Photos Nelson Atkins Museum

To book your wedding, engagement or portrait session, email info@erinleighstudio.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com