Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Olathe Newborn Photography {Decker}

Baby Decker was born this fall to some of our friends! Not only is he adorable but he has a great name! My husband suggested this name for him and it's amazing that our friends chose it. If you missed their maternity session, check it out here. But for now, scroll down and check out all the cuteness of little Decker.

















To book your Olathe Newborn or Maternity photo session, contact Erin at info@erinleighstudio.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com