Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Fresh Air Farm Engagement Photos {Ryan & Teresa}

I have known Teresa for almost 9 years now! We used to play co-ed volleyball together. I love how funny Teresa is. She cracks me up with her witty personality. So when she met Ryan, I was so happy for her! They are such a fun and easy going couple and perfect for each other.  Their engagement photo shoot took place at Fresh Air Farm in Kansas City, MO. It's such an amazing location. I love the lake, RV, big barn and more. Congratulations Teresa & Ryan! Looking forward to your spring wedding!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com