Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

{Family Pictures} Kansas City Family Photographer

Such a fun family to photograph! It was a little chilly out but they were troopers.  They had such a beautiful backyard to photograph too! Beautiful trees, deck and stairs.

I love extended family pictures. It's fun to see the interaction between parent and child and even child and grandparent. Plus who doesn't love little kids! They are adorable. Thanks for letting me photograph you F family! Enjoy your sneak peak!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

These are great! My favorite is the large group shot, those can be so hard, but everyone looks relaxed and happy - great work!

Anonymous said...

What great memories you captured for this family. You can really get a sense of how fun this family is through the pictures.

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com