Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Wedding Inspiration Wednesday}

As a semi-recent Kansas City bride, I loved reading wedding blogs and finding inspiration. I just wanted to share a few of my favorite wedding blogs. Have you checked out the blog on MyWedding.com, called Delightfully Engaged? You can search weddings by style, color and season, which is so helpful when planning a wedding. I also love the inspiration boards. This peachy cream one is so pretty.


You can also see real life weddings and get inspiration from those. Look at this beautiful sunset wedding. Hopefully, one day, one of my Kansas City Wedding Couples will get to be featured on this amazing blog! Also check out Erin Leigh Studio's Kansas City Wedding Brochure on the mywedding.com site.

Have you heard of OneWed.com? This site has some great resources. You can look at wedding dresses, search for honeymoons, and even local vendors such as photographers or florists.
 
Another great blog is Emmaline Bride, which features weddings and great DIY ideas such as this brooch bouquet.


Just some food for thought for the upcoming Kansas City Bride. I will try to continue this wedding inspiration on a weekly basis! See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com