Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Senior Portrait & Wedding Photographer {I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: Wind}

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Wind. This photo below is of a beautiful Raytown, MO senior named Morgan. I love how her hair is blowing in the wind.



Want to enter your wind photo? Go the I Heart Faces website!


To see more photos of Morgan, go here. Contact me for  Kansas City senior portraits, family or children photos or weddings at info@erinleighstudio.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com