Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Senior Portrait Photographer {Asia}

Sorry I have been missing in action for a bit but thought I would post a few images from one of my Kansas City Senior Photography Sessions today. I met with Asia a week or two ago to talk about what she wanted to do for her senior portraits. She was very easy going and was open to my ideas. We settled on taking photos at the West Bottoms, which I love! I haven't photographed anyone there yet so I was very excited! There's so many fun and vibrant areas to use. We also took a few photos at the park near 8th and Pennsylvania in Downtown Kansas City. I will be doing a bigger post on all of these photos soon. For now, enjoy a sneak peak of Asia's Kansas City Senior Photos.





Hope you enjoy these! Contact me today if you are looking for 2011 or 2012 Kansas City Senior Portraits. Erin Leigh Studio is also looking for 2012 Kansas City senior models. Chosen models will receive a complimentary senior shoot! Email Erin Leigh Studio today!


10 comments:

lorrin said...

Oh boy! Absolutely LOVE the shot against that red garage. Sooo cool!

Gail said...

oh la la... Erin,... LOVING that image with the red...schbang!!!! gorgeous. What a beautiful young lady!

Unknown said...

I love these!! You have an A-M-A-Z-ing beauty on your hands here and your locations are awesome! Fantastic shooting!! That top one is perfection!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

Wow! These are awesome. I love your different locations. Extremely inspiring. :)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous photographs and beautiful senior. Great shots!

Carrie said...

These are all gorgeous...love your locations and that close up is just fabulous!

Val Spring said...

What a beautiful girl and such fun shots! Love the different locations!

Andrea Jene said...

Beautiful Session!!! Love the last two. Awesome garage door and I love that close up. I am sure she will love them as well.

Faye said...

Love your locations - that one with the big red wall is my fave!!

Shauna said...

Awesome, awesome!! Love that red brick wall!!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com