Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding & Portrait Photographer {Beautiful Maui, Hawaii}

I am enjoying a wonderful vacation with family in Lahaina, Hawaii on the island of Maui. It is a beautiful island and I loving the warm weather and all the photo opportunities. It has been a bit cloudy here, but there is still plenty warmth and sunshine throughout the day. The time change is a bit rough so far. Hawaii is five hours behind Kansas City. So I have been wanting to go to bed at 7 or 8 p.m. Hawaii time. I am barely awake while typing this. There were a few hiccups on the travel here but now we are enjoying the sun, sand and beach. Of course I am loving all the photo opportunities and wanted to show you a few. 







Hope you enjoyed my images. Will have more later in the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com