Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Wedding Inspiration Wednesday}

It's time for another Wedding Inspiration Wednesday. I came across a wonderful shop that sells exquisite, handcrafted bridal hair accessories and veils. It's called Serpehine and the crafty Erin Brooks is the owner and creator. For all those brides, looking for some unique hair accessories or veils you must visit her site. Here are a few of my favorite pieces.

The Mallory bridal illusion tulle bandeau style veil  
Vesper peacock feather accent fascinator
Kelly feather orchid clip
Aren't all of these so cute! I especially like the simple veil. It's so fun. So go check out Serephine! See you next week for some more Wedding Inspiration!


1 comment:

Erin Brooks said...

Thanks so much for this feature! I love your work, too :)

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com