Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Wedding Inspiration Wednesday}

I came across a new site called Borrowed and Bleu..Inspiration for the One of a Kind Wedding. This site has all kinds of wedding related things.. DIY Ideas, Vendor Guide, Inspiration Boards, Real Weddings and more. I am definitely considering becoming a vendor because this is such a fun site! I also like the Real Weddings because it's fun to see weddings from all over the United States..such as on the beach (especially since Kansas City Weddings don't have these type of opportunities). I would love to travel and photograph weddings am available for Destination Wedding Photography. So these real weddings even serve as inspiration for me as a Kansas City Wedding Photographer.


The site also has inspiration boards such as this one for an Alice in Wonderland Themed Tea Party.


Hope this helps inspire your wedding! 


Email info@erinleighstudio.com for more information on our pricing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com