Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Family Photographer {E Family}

The E Family is also related to little Miss Gabby. I blogged about Gabby last week, if you missed it, check it out! They are her aunt/uncle/cousin. Their photos were also taken at Unity Village in Lee's Summit, MO, which I have decided I LOVE. Such a beautiful location. I will definitely be going back there at some point. We even ran into a bride and groom getting their wedding photos done there. Well on to the photos of this beautiful family! Little Monroe is the most adorable little girl also!




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com