Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Portrait Photography Kansas City {Gabby-Sneak Peek}

Last weekend I photographed Miss Gabby. She is such a cute little girl with beaming blue eyes. We met at the Unity Village in Lee's Summit, MO. This place is gorgeous! It's beautiful rose garden, bridges, arches and waterfalls make it a great place for photographs! I'm still working on editing this session as it also included her cousin and aunt and uncle. However, I wanted to post a quick peek of Gabby's Kansas City portrait session. Make sure to check back later this week for more photos of the rest of the family!






No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com