Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Best Kansas City Portrait Photographer {A Family at Loose Park}

The A family is soo sweet! We met at Loose Park in Kansas City to get some family pictures and some individual pictures of 2 year old, Paloma. She has gorgeous curly black hair. She loved running through the park, looking at the ducks, letting balloons go and playing on the slides. She lasted an hour or so and then was ready to be done. Notice the last photo, she wasn't a very happy girl! haha! Enjoy some cute photos of this adorable family!


Ahh I just love the last one! So funny! It was lovely meeting you A Family!


2 comments:

michelle coates said...

The second to last image is the BEST EVER! I love love love that!

Unknown said...

thanks michelle!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com