Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Creative Shawnee Wedding Photographer {Jenna & Jimmy Engagement Photos}

Jenna & Jimmy are a young and sweet couple! I met them at Shawnee Mission Park to take their engagement photos. Oh man was it humid out, but they were troopers. We stayed until sunset and got some beautiful images! Check out some of my favorites!


Congrats Jenna & Jimmy! Looking forward to your February Wedding!


1 comment:

Aaron said...

Great summer photo shoot... I love when couples get outside by the lakes, so long as mosquitoes don't attack

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com