Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Family Photography {Happy New Year}

It's better late than never to wish all of my friends, family and amazing fans a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 2011 was a great year and I'm looking forward to an even better 2012. Lots of new things planned for Erin Leigh Studio Photography & Design, as well as, some amazing weddings and shoots already scheduled. Here's my family Christmas Card using one of Erin Leigh Studio Design Shop templates, The Modern Dot Templates.



What are you goals and plans for 2012? Post in the comments. I'd love to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com