Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Photographer {2011 Favorite Images}

2011 has come and gone but I want to look back on some of my favorite images and share them with you! I had so many great photo sessions that it was really hard to pick. It was such a great full year that I couldn't post every photo but the ones below stood out to me for various reasons.




Stay tuned for some more 2011 blog posts from Erin Leigh Studio in the coming month as I catch up on blogging. Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year's Day! Also be sure to contact me if you are interested in a photography session as my 2012 winter/spring dates are filling up fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com