Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Boudoir Photography {Miss T}

Boudoir Photography is a new area of photography that I am exploring and so far I am loving it! I am liking the classy and tasteful poses and all natural lighting. For this session, we used an awesome Kansas City downtown loft with amazing windows of natural light. I wish I could use this place every time. I would be in love even more if this was my place! So onto the photos. Check out some of my favorite images from the shoot.





To schedule your Overland Park Boudoir Photos, contact Erin by phone 913.735.3723 or email info@erinleighstudio.com. Also check out the boudoir marathon, I am hosting on February 5, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com