Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Project 52 - Week 1 {Mirror}

Since I failed miserably at Project 365 last year.. (see them here &
here) only lasting 2 months or so, I'm going to give Project 52 a try. Once a week will be hopefully be more doable than every day. I am joining in on the blog hop over at Evoking You. Feel free to check it out and join in on the fun also. 


Here's my photo for Week 1 {Mirror}:

This is my whippet mix, Cooper. Isn't he a cutie!?!




Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com