Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Children's Photographer - I Heart Faces {Oh So Silly}

This week's photo challenge is all about being silly! How fun is that?!? I love photographing children and capturing their personalities and their silliness. This little girl I have shown just hammed it up for the camera the whole shoot. If she didn't hear the click of the camera then she'd ask why. As soon as it clicked, she'd do a different funny face or pose. Check out one of my favorites below and view more of this adorable girl here.



Feel free to join in on the fun at I Heart Faces and enter your photo today!



5 comments:

Amara said...

She must keep her parents busy with her attitudes! What a beauty she is!

Kimi Coopet said...

What a cutie pie!!!! Even with a silly face she is still adorable!

Mandy said...

Love it, sounds just like my daughter.

AmberV said...

Very cute!! Adorable little girl!

Laura Craig said...

Love kids who aren't afraid to share their personalities!!!!!! Great capture!!!!

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com