Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Project 52 - Week 2 {Belly Laughs}

Last week the theme was Belly Laughs over at Evoking You. However, my husband was out of town and all I have to photograph is my dogs. So I improvised and went with doggy laughs! Cooper just finished playing fetch and he is so happy when he plays. So I caught him in his happy mood...all doggie smiles here. Isn't he such a cutie? I also used some textures from the Painter Texture set on top of this photo to add some depth to it. I think it turned out well. Check out the shop to buy some of these awesome photo textures or photo overlays.






Will be back with Week 3 soon! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com