Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kauffman Gardens Bridal Portraits Kansas City {Melissa}

Melissa is a super gorgeous blonde. I met up with her at Kauffman Gardens in Kansas City, Missouri. If you have not been there, you must go in the spring sometime. So many beautiful flowers and foliage. It's a very peaceful area with pretty doors and much more. On this fall day, the lighting was amazing. One of my favorite photos ever is the one of Melissa on a bench with the gorgeous light beaming on the left side. I also posted about my fave photos here if you missed it. Congrats again on your lovely marriage. Enjoy some of my favorites from this awesome session.




Contact Erin Leigh Studio if you are looking for some fun Kansas City Bridal Portraits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com