Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

West Bottoms Bridal Portraits {Stephanie}

When I met Stephanie, I thought she was a super fun and relaxed bride. She wanted to incorporate her husband's motorcycle into the shoot which I was game for. How fun! So we started in the West Bottoms in Kansas City and she wore her formal wedding gown. Then we moved on and she changed into a cute short wedding dress with boots. I also loved her shoes. She wrote on the bottom of them their wedding date and I Do. So creative. Congrats again MRS!



Contact Erin Leigh Studio if you are looking for some fun Kansas City Bridal Portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com