Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Overland Park Family Photographer {S Family at Shawnee Mission Park}

This is the second time I have photographed the S Family! They are not only adorable but fun and easy going. It was a hot day in June and they were troopers. We shot their photo session at Shawnee Mission Park. My favorite part was near the end of the shoot, I was taking some photos of just mom and dad and the kids started being silly and making funny faces. So cute! Thanks for letting me capture your beautiful family!













No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com