Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Lawrence Wedding Photographer {Sasha & Mike at The Oread}

Mike and Sasha are such a sweet couple. They are both friends with my younger sister so I have known them for many years. I was so honored to be able to photograph their big day, which was gorgeous! The ceremony was on the rooftop of The Oread Hotel in Lawrence, KS. The reception was inside the hotel and was adorned with beautiful florals and handmade decorations. I was able to capture so many fun moments throughout the day. One of my favorites was Baby Jay from KU made an appearance for the happy couple and guests. Congratulations Mike and Sasha, I wish you a happy lifetime together!

































Vendors:
Photography: Erin Leigh Studio
Venue: The Oread
Florist and Event Coordinator: Red Door Events
Wedding Cake: Cami Cakes
Hair: Ashley Butell, Rejuvene Salon & Spa
Wedding Dress: Gown Gallery, Designer: Tara Keely by Lazaro
Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
Ceremony Music: The Oread Strings


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com