Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Senior Photography {Anna - 2013 Senior Model}

When I met Anna, I thought she would be a perfect 2013 Senior Model to represent Erin Leigh Studio! She's got it all. She's gorgeous, smart and athletic. She loves to play volleyball at Pleasant Hill High School and perform in show choir. To find out more about senior photos at Erin Leigh Studio, just ask Anna!

For now, here are some favorites from Anna's Senior Shoot.

Senior Model photos at West Bottoms in Kansas City

Senior on stairs

Senior girl in jean jacket in Kansas City

Senior Photos at Loose Park


 
Contact Erin at info@erinleighstudio.com for more information on Senior Photos in Kansas City!



No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com