Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Jason & Amanda's Engagement Session at Shawnee Mission Park}

I can not wait for Jason and Amanda's wedding this coming weekend! I don't think I ever got around to blogging their gorgeous fall engagement session at Shawnee Mission Park, so here's a few of my favorites. Don't you just love the fall colors! I sure do! Enjoy!

engagement photos on a dock at shawnee mission park

couple at shawnee mission park

engaged couple in a field for fall engagement session in kansas city

Fall engagement shoot in a field

couple in park with autumn trees

couple on a bridge for fall engagement shoot

engagement photos on a bridge

couple playing in fall leaves during fall engagement session

couple posing by lake

smiling couple at lake

engaged couple wearing tie and dress at park

engagement photos at park

fall engagement session in kansas

couple holding hands at park with fall trees

sunset engagement photos

kissing couple during sunset engagement at shawnee mission park


Can't wait for your wedding tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com