Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Loose Mansion Wedding Photography {Ryan & Liz}

Ryan and Liz are one of the sweetest couples I've ever met. So fun and easy going. I wish all couples could be this relaxed on their big day. They also love Disney and had these adorable Mickey and Minnie bride and groom hats. One of my favorite moments was recreating a photo of when Liz's mom got married. It was a photo of Liz as a little girl and her mom in a wedding dress. So to recreate it Liz was in her wedding dress and her mom next to her. To see it for yourself scroll down!







































Congrats again Ryan and Liz!

Vendors:
Photographer: Erin Leigh Studio
Venue: Loose Mansion
Videographer: Tower Video
Florist: Maple Lane Designs
Cake Artist: Raspberry Rose
DJ: Kahuna Sound
Dress Designer: Mori Lee
Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
Tux: Tip Top Tux
Harpist: Phyllis Hoffman
Photo Booth: Lucky Few Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com