Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Winter Photography Special {Kansas City Family Photographer}

Kansas City has had some great weather (off and on) recently so it's the perfect time to get some family or child photos done! Your kids are growing and I'd love to capture all those milestones. We have a great special valid until March 31, 2013. These are over 50% in savings!


To book this special, pay the $150 deposit below and select which option you'd like. Then email info@erinleighstudio.com along with the date you are interested in. You will also need to fill out a contract to reserve your date. I have availability on the weekends and some weekday evenings.



Winter Special Deposit
$150



 Can't wait to photograph you, your family or your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com