Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Studio Model}

A month ago or so I took a studio lighting workshop in downtown Kansas City. I learned a lot in the 3 hours or so and was able to get some pretty images of our model. Although, I prefer photographing in natural light, it was nice to learn more about studio lighting. The model was dressed very sexy so I feel like it was almost a boudoir session but not quite. The studio was inside an old building in the Crossroads of Downtown Kansas City. I loved the vintage/historic feel of the inside, which made for some great images. Check out my favorite photos below.








If you are looking for Kansas City Wedding Photography, Kansas City Boudoir Photography, Kansas City Bridal Photography or Kansas City Head Shots, email info@erinleighstudio.com for more information or visit the Erin Leigh Studio Website. I would love to photograph any of these moments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com