Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Erin Leigh Studio's Photography & Design Blog. Here you will find sneak peeks from photo sessions, new designs and announcements. To see my portfolio visit my Website.

Kansas City Wedding Photographer {Wedding Inspiration Wednesday}

If you are looking for Do-it-yourself (DIY) ideas, you should visit Project Wedding. I don't know about you but I love candy buffets. I had one at my wedding and love when others have them. Why do you ask??? Because I LOVE candy. Project Wedding has a really great list on how to create your candy buffet, called Candy Buffet 101. Be sure to check it out for some great tips.


Another DIY idea is making truffle favor boxes found on the Project Wedding site. Oh how do I love chocolate, especially truffles.


You can't go wrong with giving away chocolate or candy at your wedding.

If you don't want to give edible favors, there are many sites where you can buy wedding favors. Projectweddingfavors.com has many items, which can be searched for by season, color, etc.  I really like these Vineyard Wine Stoppers, which would go great with a vineyard wedding. Who doesn't like wine??



Or try the Knot's favors. These luggage tags are fun for destination weddings. Each guest can use them on their luggage on their flight home. 
Hope these ideas were helpful! Check back next week for another Wedding Inspiration Wednesday!

Email info@erinleighstudio.com for more information on our pricing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook-icon
twitter-icon
Emmaline Bride button PPAlogo
Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

Real Life. Real Moments. Real Images

I am an on location, natural light lifestyle, wedding & portrait photography located in the Kansas City Metro area. I love photographing children, seniors and weddings. I love both...

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com